Payment/Membership Term and Conditions
- Trials – Your child’s first trial session is completely free. The Parent/Guardian will receive a registration form on entrance. The ‘how to join form’ will be given to the Parent/Guardian to be completed from home.
- Before your child’s first session the subscription and British Gymnastics Membership must be completed.
- Monthly fees are charged on a monthly basis and will be withdrawn from your account pro rata. You may make changes to this date. Please see reception.
- Your child will be booked into their session which will be at the same time every week. Due to capacity and coach ratio a member may not change their training times on a weekly basis, however if you would like to change training times permanently, providing we have space we will re book this for you. Please see reception.
- In the case of a late payment your child may not enter the gymnastics club and may lose their space that will be offered to another child on the waiting list.
- In the case of your child missing a session due to your own personal commitments as your subscription is live, and your fees are up to date your child will still keeping their place.
- In the case of no attendance due to an injury sustained at 776 Gymnastics, your membership will be frozen until your child is fit to return to normal sessions.
- Due to injury or long-term illness outside the gymnastics club you have 2 options.
- Option one you may cancel your child’s place without a period notice.
- Option 2 you may have reduced fees by 50% to keep your child’s place. A doctor’s note will be required.
- Our fees are based on 50 weeks over the year. We close down every Christmas for around 10 days. Your monthly fees reflect this plus 2 extra days over the year.
CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP/PAYMENTS
- If you would like to cancel/terminate your child’s subscription and place with us, we require 1 month notice. You may terminate your child’s subscription by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Newark and email@example.com for Mansfield.