Club Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint or concern about any club member – be it a gymnast, coach, committee member or another parent please let us know as soon as possible.
How to Complain:
• We hope that most problems can be sorted out quickly, often at the time that they arise and with the person concerned.
• If your problem cannot be sorted out this way and you wish to make a complaint please speak to or email Betty Day or Melanie Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Parents are reminded that for safety reasons they should not approach any of the coaches during classes and that in any case Club matters are the responsibility of the Welfare Team not the coaches.
• Ideally this should be as soon as possible after the incident concerned, in a matter of days or at most two weeks while the incident is still fresh in the memory.
• Written complaints should be addressed to Club Welfare Officer who will then arrange an appointment to speak to you in order to discuss your concerns.
What the Club will do:
Your complaint will be acknowledged and we aim to have looked into your complaint within 2 weeks of the date that you raised the matter with us. A record will be maintained of all complaints and concerns – whether verbal or written.